CBC provides children with a safe, loving, and fun learning environment so that they can come to a saving faith in Jesus Christ and grow spiritually in Him.
The overall strategy of our children’s ministry is to help children discover God’s purpose for their life. We assist in equipping children by coming alongside parents to encourage them to be the spiritual influence in their child’s life. In addition to providing educational newsletters, articles, and e-mails, we work with the adult ministry to provide adult discipleship studies and parenting seminars which will enhance the child’s life at home.
We desire to serve God as we serve the children with these purposes in mind:
- To glorify God by ministering to children.
- To provide children an opportunity to enjoy fun learning experiences at church.
- To assist in the development of the whole child: emotionally, socially, physically, intellectually and spiritually.
- To reach out into the community with a Christ-centered ministry for children.
- To provide parents with quality ministry for their children and assist families in learning to worship together.
We invite your family to see what God is doing at Central!
Please email me for more information. Evette Orcutt, Children’s Minister firstname.lastname@example.org