Mission and Vision:
We glorify God by partnering with parents to faithfully teach the Gospel and demonstrate the love of Christ to all children so that they will become disciples of Christ who trust, serve, worship, and obey Him.
Vision of CBCKids
To serve God as we serve children with these purposes in mind:
- Glorify God by ministering to children.
- Provide children an opportunity to enjoy fun learning experiences at church.
- Assist in the development of the whole child: emotionally, socially, physically, intellectually and spiritually.
- Reach out into the community with a Christ-centered ministry for children.
- Provide parents with quality ministry for their children and assist families in learning to worship together and the process of disciple-making.
The Children’s Ministry Center is located across from the Worship center and houses all of our children’s programs and activities.
- CBCKids SMALL GROUPS start with an Open Assembly where kids get a chance to socialize with their friends, worship through song and movement, and enjoy a short video introducing the day’s lesson. Kids love the “Question of the Day” which deals with issues they face. A light snack is provided as kids move to their age appropriate classrooms to dive deeper into the lesson and activities. (September—May)
- EXPRESSIONS OF WORSHIP is a joyful way for girls to explore movement through music. We use motions to communicate an image, an idea, or a feeling. Above all we seek to worship God with our creative movements.
- GIRLS IN ACTION is a missions organization for girls. Through lessons, crafts, and games, they learn about missionaries around the world. Their motto is “Go Forward!” and GAs do just that — grow closer to God while discovering their part in His plan and practice what they’re learning through hands-on missions opportunities.
- ROYAL AMBASSADORS helps boys learn what it means to be an ambassador for Christ, sharing with others that Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. They discover what it means to live a missional lifestyle while participating in Bible study, missions projects and engaging activities. They also have a lot of fun with their friends as they “travel” to various places around the world learning about missionaries.
Events throughout the year
- Fall Festival - October 27, 4:00-6:00PM
November 20, 6:00-7:30PM
- PJs & Pizza Parent Night Out - December 7, 5:00-8:00PM
- Christmas Celebration - December 22, 11:00AM
- Girls Lock-In - January 17-18
- 3rd-5th grade Winter Retreat - February 7-8
- Daddy Daughter Ball - February 29, 5:00-7:30PM
- Parent Night Out - March 7, 5:00-8:00PM
- Mother/Son Event - March 15 (TBD)
- Father/Son Campout - April 3-4
- Mother/Daughter Brunch - May 2, 11:00AM
- Vacation Bible School - June 21-25 OR July 12-16 (TBD)
- Children’s Music Camp - June 15-18
- Family Mission Trip - June 21 - July 1
Please email Evette Orcutt for more information at email@example.com