How Do I Get to Your Campus?
We are located at 11109 Poole Rd. (where Wendell Falls Pkwy meets Poole Rd.)
What to Expect:
- Where Do I Go? The Worship Recreation Center (WRC) is the largest building on campus. IT sits on the east side of campus and has a large covered drive-through at the main entrance. Greeters are available to help you find your way around campus. Coffee Fellowship begins in the foyer at 9:00AM, and Worship starts at 9:30AM. We have many Small Groups available for all ages from 11:00AM-12:00PM.
- What Should I Wear? God sees our heart and that’s what He cares about. We encourage you to come as you are! Sunday morning dress is anywhere from business casual to jeans and t-shirts.
- What Should I Expect In A Worship Service? We offer a blended style of worship. Each worship service is formatted in such a way that we give equal emphasis to the preaching of the word, the singing of praises, the lifting up of prayers, giving to the advancement of God’s kingdom, and remembering what our Savior, Jesus Christ has done for us.
- What About My Kids During Worship?
- A nursery will be open for babies to walking. Older preschoolers will get a “First Look” at God’s Word through games, nature activities, art, music, and storytelling.
- Based on Luke 2:52, K-5th graders will worship with their parents for the first part of the service then go to their own dynamic and interactive age teaching time. Children K-5th will be dismissed from the main service before the message to an age specific time of worship. Registration for Kids connect is in the main lobby at the Kids Connect Kiosk.
Membership at Central
How Do I Become A Member?
- Initiate the membership process by informing a church leader. You can come by the "Guest Services Tent” on Sunday morning, talk with a church staff member, or contact our Pastor’s Executive Assistant, Christy Rose at email@example.com.
- Sign up for our membership orientation class, “Discover Central." Contact Christy Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot for the next class. It's held during the Sunday morning Small Group hour (11:00am-12:00pm).
- When you complete the class, inform our Senior Pastor, Ed Rose, of your desire to join and complete the Membership Card
What is Expected of me as a Member?
The Biblical Responsibilities Of Church Membership Are Spelled Out In Our Membership Covenant.
How Do I Become A Member Of Central?
- Believer’s Baptism
- By Transfer Of Letter From Another Local Church
- By Statement Of Faith