How Do I Get to Your Campus?
We are located at 11109 Poole Rd. (where Wendell Falls Pkwy meets Poole Rd.)
What to Expect:
- Where Do I Go? The Worship Recreation Center (WRC) is the largest building on campus. IT sits on the east side of campus and has a large covered drive-through at the main entrance. Greeters are available to help you find your way around campus. Coffee Fellowship begins in the foyer at 9:00AM, and Worship starts at 9:30AM. We have many Small Groups available for all ages from 11:00AM-12:00PM.
- What Should I Wear? God sees our heart and that’s what He cares about. We encourage you to come as you are! Sunday morning dress is anywhere from business casual to jeans and t-shirts.
- What Should I Expect In A Worship Service? We offer a blended style of worship. Each worship service is formatted in such a way that we give equal emphasis to the preaching of the word, the singing of praises, the lifting up of prayers, giving to the advancement of God’s kingdom, and remembering what our Savior, Jesus Christ has done for us.
- What About My Kids? During Worship, we provide WorshipCARE for infants-Pre-K in our Preschool suite, located in the Worship Center. During the Small Group sessions we offer classes for all ages.
Membership at Central
How Do I Become A Member?
- Initiate the membership process by informing a church leader. You can come by the "Guest Services Tent” on Sunday morning, talk with a church staff member, or contact our Pastor’s Executive Assistant, Christy Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign up for our membership orientation class, “Discover Central." Contact Christy Rose at email@example.com to reserve your spot for the next class. It's held during the Sunday morning Small Group hour (11:00am-12:00pm).
- When you complete the class, inform our Senior Pastor, Ed Rose, of your desire to join and complete the Membership Card
What is Expected of me as a Member?
The Biblical Responsibilities Of Church Membership Are Spelled Out In Our Membership Covenant.
How Do I Become A Member Of Central?
1. Believer’s Baptism
2. By Transfer Of Letter From Another Local Church
3. By Statement Of Faith